Your St. Bonaventure University email account is created automatically when you become an SBU student. Your bonaventure.edu email account will be used for official email communication from various campus offices and faculty.
Check it out now and check back often!!
You can access your email account by logging into My.SBU and clicking on the email link in the menu on the left.
- 10 gigabytes of mailbox space!
- 20MB attachment size limit
- Access email, contacts and your calendar from your smart phone
- You can keep your Bonaventure mailbox when you graduate!
Student email service is provided by Microsoft Outlook Live (also know as Windows Live). Check out some of the great new tools available to you from Windows Live.
- 7 Gb of password protected storage
- Store the files you need online and access them from anywhere
- Create shared folders to collaborate on project documents
- Communicate and collaborate with your group online
- Coordinate dates using a group calendar
- Share photos and files.
- Express yourself with your own customized webpage
- Add a blog, photos, videos, and more.
Office Live Workspace
- Create separate workspaces for each of your projects and share it with your classmates
- Add project documents
- Share your desktop with each other and collaborate on your group project
| ||Learn More about what is available on Outlook Live. |
| ||Learn about protecting your identity from identity theft |
| ||Learn more about keeping your computer secure |