All SBU students are provided two separate accounts when attending St. Bonaventure.
Your SBU network account is used to log into all of the web services available at St. Bonaventure such as our MySBU portal and Moodle.
Do not share your password with your roommate, boyfriend, girlfriend or even family members.
SBU employees will never ask you for your password in any manner; email, etc...
Remember: someone with your password can change your courses, access your financial records, employment information and more.
Your Bonaventure email is the account that will be used for all official communications from various campus offices and faculty. Your email address will be: email@example.com
Please take a moment to read the password security tips below --
- Keep your new password to yourself
- Make sure your password is not easy to guess.
- See Creating Strong Passwords for tips on creating your password.
- Passwords must meet minimum criteria listed when you attempt to change your password
- If you think your password has been compromised-log into My.SBU and change your password.
- If you have any trouble or can’t remember your new password:
- Reset your password using the "Account Help" link on the MySBU homepage
- Contact the SBU helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716 375 - 7600.